Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thomas' Birthday present

I wanted to share the birthday gift that Thomas got this year! I took 3 of his sketches that he has had done in past comic conferences and had them framed. I was praying that I picked the sketches that he really liked; thankfully I got it right. Now he has some more art work to hang in his office so that he can share his "nerdiness" with the students/parents/faculty that come to meet with him. I love you Thomas!! I hope you enjoy your present!



Much Love,
The Reynolds

PS. The blue tint on the top of the frame is from the light in the room, it isn't part of the frame.

2 comments:

  1. I do indeed! Thanks for my gift! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean you can swap them out? If so then you can easily change things over and over again. Oh, and Diana. If you read this, don't even think about touching my sketches.

    ReplyDelete