Friday, August 7, 2009

Big Girl

We went to Addison's 15 month well check today and I just cannot believe how fast my baby girl is growing up!!! Addison is 32 in. tall ( 90th Percentile) and 21 lbs ( 20th percentile- I think her new nick name needs to be little bit). The doctor said she is very healthy, her tubes are doing well, and she will see us again at 18 months. It is unbelievable to think that she is walking and talking, instead of just laying in my arms sleeping, cooing, and drinking a bottle. I decided today was a great day to reminisce on this 15 month journey we have had so far.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Addison Timeline
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Much Love,
The Reynolds

PS. I just have to say that as I was making this slide show, I just could not stop thinking about how beautiful my daughter is. Don't you agree?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment