Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pucker Fish Kiss

We have been teaching Addison how to give kisses. When she first started understanding what a kiss was she would be very skeptical about giving them and when she did decide to hand them out, she would have her mouth wide open. Well, during this time we have been trying to show her that she must "pucker" her lips and we will exaggerate the pucker for her so she will understand it better. She has now got the pucker down is very interested in giving kisses. We can tell her, "Give Daddy a kiss" and she will pucker her lips, just like in the picture. SO CUTE!!!!

Anyways, so last night I was trying to put her to sleep and I bent down to give her a kiss before I started rocking her. For the next 5-10 minutes, she layed in my arms looking up at me making the, as I call it, Pucker Fish Kiss face and giggling. How can I put her to bed with her doing that and me trying not to laugh? It was quite funny. It took about 20 minutes for me to finally get her to a sleepy stupor.

So, the next time you come over to our house or we come to see you, Addison just might be willing to hand out one of her super sweet, Pucker Fish Kisses.

Much Love,
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment