Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

This year, I think Thomas had a pretty good Father's Day. During the week Addison and I surprised Thomas with a couple hand made gifts from the 2 of us. We got a picture that was taken at the Autism walk and added some wording on it along with a frame for him to hang up at his office. I also did a special tshirt for him. I got Addison to draw a large picture of Thomas along with writing Daddy at the bottom on freezer paper. We went and picked out a shirt for Thomas and I cut out the drawing and ironed it on the shirt and painted it. Now he has an original Addison art shirt to wear and to show off.
For Father's Day weekend, we headed over to Midland to spend some time with Thomas's family and our friends. While we were there, Thomas and Ronnie went to Home Depot with Addison for a special edition of their kids workshop just for Father's Day. They made a mini tool box. I think they had a great time!







To end Father's Day, The whole family and The Vaughns pitched in to help surprise Thomas with a new IPAD for Father's Day and an early birthday gift. He has been wanting one for a long time now and I think he is very very happy.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!
Much Love,
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment