Thursday, November 10, 2011

November dance viewing

We our November dance viewing last Monday and it was so great to see the growth that Addison and the other girls have made in a month with their dancing. They are starting to learn feet and hand positions with fun songs and they even did a small routine with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I was excited to see Addison was right on with her teacher. I am so pleased with the progress that Addison has made and that she continues to be excited every week in going to her dance class! This has been a passion and love that I have always had and I hope that dance is an activity that she will feel the same way about! So so proud of our little dancer and I can't wait to see the progress that she will make in the coming month!







Much Love, The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment