Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vintage Easter

We had a wonderful time at the Vintage Township East Celebration again this year. We were able to take a picture with the Easter Bunny, 3 and under Easter egg hunt, face painting, and a hay ride. Addison had a wonderful time and she loved being able to spend it with her Mommy, Daddy, Nana, and her Mia and Pop. Now I have to quickly share the story of our Easter Egg hunt and her forceful Mommy.
We stood on the side lines of the egg hunt for a good 20 minutes to make sure we had a spot to race onto the grass for those eggs. While standing there, we had a great chance to scope out some of the eggs that Addison wanted. Right away she saw a good 5 feet away from her a Dora egg. She wanted that thing sooo badly, so I made it my duty to get that Dora egg for her. When that bull horn was picked and ready to give us the 1,2,3 Go I picked her up, put my feet on the tape so I would not trip and told her to hold on to Mommy. When he told us to go, I took a mad dash to that Dora egg and I sure did get that egg for my girl! I felt to happy and we got about 10 more eggs before the ground was no longer speckled with color. I hope she loved it as much as I did!








Much Love,
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment