Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jump'N Jungle

Yesterday, I took Addison to the Reading Express at the library. They had a barrel train ride and a jumping house. There were quite a few people in line for both activities, but Addison really wanted to do the train. When we got up to the front of the line Addison clinged to me and told me that she did not want to get on. The lady let us stand at the front of the line and watch one more time and see if she would feel more confident about riding, but she unfortunately could not do it. So I decided to take her to wait in line for the jumping house. When we got to go in there, the boys that occupied the house with Addison were WILD. Normal jumping house actions for boys, but Addison was gripping for life and not feeling okay about jumping. We got out and she kept asking me to do both activities over and over again. I felt like I needed to make it up to her and give her the confidence to participate in something, so I decided today to take her to Jump'n Jungle. They have a smaller version of it inside the mall, where there are kids only 9 and under that can play and it is very monitored. I went right when it opened so we could have some alone time before a lot of kids showed up. She was not so sure at first because mommy could not play with her on the bouncer, I had to just stand next to the bouncer and motivate her to do the activities on her own. Once she saw 2 little girls her age starting to play she felt comfortable and she loved it. She especially loved the bouncing houses with the slides, she really flew!!
Here are some pictures of her fun morning. She was super hungry when we got home and quickly after she was super tired!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jump'n Jungle
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free photo slideshow by Smilebox

Much Love,
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment