Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Martin's Bosom Buddies

So my school is forming a team to run/walk in the Race for the Cure in Lubbock! We are so excited about it and we want anyone, anywhere to come and join us or to help us out with a donation. The race will be on October 3. There is a 5k race or a 1 mile walk. Myself and our music/movement teacher Linda Davis are the team captains. Thomas and Addison are going to be out there and we would love to have you join us, as well! You will be able to register online at race.komenlubbock.org and click on join an existing team. The team name is Martin's Bosom Buddies. It is $20 to race as part of the team and $10 for Komen Kids. The goal is to raise as much money you can for the foundation. So having people join or donate is such a big help.

If you would like to donate, please visit race.komenlubbock.org and click on my personal page to make a donation to my efforts. You may also call me with the amount you will be pledging and can send the donation, payable to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, to me at the address below. I must have all donations by October 3rd.


Thank you for supporting the fight against cancer!

Much Love,
The Reynolds

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have such a great experience! I think the Komen is Trinity's and my favorite community event. We do it every year!

    ReplyDelete