Friday, June 12, 2009

Mother's Day Gift

I have the most wonderful husband!

For Mother's Day I received the most amazing gift I could have ever asked for. I did not receive my gift until last week, because Thomas had the gift special ordered and then it had to be handmade. When he told me this, I was like...okay what could this be? I knew that I had given him some hints on some different necklaces that I really liked, but I was not sure on if I was going to get one or not. Well, it ended up being a necklace, but the most amazing necklace EVER!!! This necklace simply puts exactly how I feel about being a mommy and I how I feel about my sweet baby girl. I think it also simply captures how Addison feels about me as her mommy....I hope! Here it is:If you are not able to read it, it says:"I carry your heart in my heart-Addison"

I love you Thomas and Addison. Thank you for my Mother's Day gift! I could not have asked for anything more special.

Much Love!
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment