Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break Science Specturm trip

During Spring Break, My parents and I took Addison and Avett, of course after they were feeling a little better, to the Science Spectrum. It was a much needed breath of fresh air from our germ contaminated house and it was good for my parents to have some "fun time" with the kids. The Science Spectrum had a butterfly exhibit on show for the month, so without my presence, Nana and Poppa took the kids in to take a look at all the beautiful butterflies. They really enjoyed it! We then took the kids around and played for awhile. I tried to stand back and let my parents play and interact with them as much as possible! Addison had a great time and Avett really enjoyed observing all that was going on. We had a great time and next time, I am sure, will be even more fun because we won't be sick!

















Much Love,
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment