Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Littlest Scarecrow

This year I was really searching for the perfect costume. I was contemplating buying one of the super cute pottery barn kids costumes, but as I was searching one night about to purchase, I ran into a costume maker on Etsy. She was selling this precious scarecrow costume for $85. I fell in love with it and called my mom immediately with the design so that we could start planning the creation of this awesome costume. It was super cheap and really easy. I was so excited about this costume and it turned out exactly the way we wanted it!






Thank you NaNa for making my wonderful costume!!

The finished product: Our Sweet Scarecrow!

Much Love,
The Reynolds

2 comments:

  1. we did a great job Jessica she looks great I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest little scarecrow - I LOVE the costume!

    ReplyDelete