Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Classroom Easter Egg Hunt

Addison had a blast on her classroom egg hunt. The kids were able to wear their bunny ears and the way they had to hunt for their eggs was based on a number system. Each kid in the class was given a number that was written on 12 eggs. 12 eggs x 21 students = 252 eggs. It was hard work hunting for her number 6, but they all worked together and when they found a friends number they called to one another so that they could get it! I was so thankful to be able to watch and partake in the festivities for her class. I really wanted to be a part of Avett's hunt but leaving work was a hard thing to do that day and also, it is very hard to attend his events at this stage in his life because he does not want to do anything except have me hold him and create a big scene when I leave. The teacher sent photos of him hunting eggs and holding a real bunny (I accidentally trashed them in my email..bad bad mommy). I know that he had a wonderful time and really enjoyed opening his eggs at home to find his candy!







Much Love,
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment