Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Want to See My Name Up There in Lights

On Memorial weekend, Addison had her dance recital for the second year with the Dance Gallery. This year she did a Broadway/Hollywood tap dance. She really enjoyed herself and did absolutely wonderful! She had her dress rehearsal on Friday, which was great because I was able to watch her and give her some pointers...do not watch your friends (because they don't know what they are doing!!) and Smile. In the morning and evening recital she said to me, "Mommy, I didn't watch any of my friends this time!!" I was so glad, because she knew that dance so well and she could do it perfectly! She had a great time back stage with some of her All Saints friends and waiting for her group to go on stage they all had fun huddling around various i pads to play games. Both sets of Grandparents were here to make it extra special for her! She was so excited to leave the backstage area, because she knew not only were they all waiting to cheer her on, but she had flowers waiting on her, as well!! We took her to the Arrogant Texan for an ice cream treat afterwards, which made the night that much more wonderful! Awesome job, Addison and we are so excited to see what next years dance has in store for you!
















Much Love, The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment