Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, I wanted to make something special for Addison's first real Valentine's party. I found this super cute idea for "Love Juice". The plan was to make 12 bottles for the kids in her class, instead I get a letter from the teachers that they are going to do a group Pre-k 3's party. That means 28 bottles of Love Juice. Let me tell ya, I was not really wanting to make that many bottles...but Addison and I did it and I am very proud and excited for the kids in her class to have these for a Valentine from Addy. Addison is very excited to pass them out, as well!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!!
Click to play this Smilebox invite
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Digital invite generated with Smilebox

Much Love,
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment