Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to School

We all had a great first week back to school.
I started on Monday with only 5 boys. Compared to 11 last year, this is a GREAT start. Of course we still have our ups and downs with the boys, but I will take it any day of the week knowing that I can really handle these situations so much easier!
Thomas had his first class on Thursday that he is a TA for. It went well and he starts all of his other classes on Tuesday and Wednesday.
As for our girlie girl, she started her first day in 3 year old preschool at All Saints Episcopal School on Wednesday. Her teacher is Mrs. Easton and her assistant is Ms. Carol, she has about 10 kids as a whole in the class. I took off in the morning so that I could go with Thomas to take her. She has been so ready all summer to go to her new school and that day her excitement was just as strong. She looked more than adorable in her uniform and she had her bag, napmat, and lunchbox to add to the mix! She was able to go to all of her special classes in the three days she was there: music, library, spanish, and gross motor (PE) in which she called the teacher the "Comfy pants lady", cracks me up! At the end of the day when I pick her up she is definitely sleepy but very happy and eager to head back the next morning!
We are feeling so happy about this school and it is going to be very hard to not want to keep her there for years to come. Much to consider in the later months before a new school year begins.
I think this year is going to be a very busy year for all three of us with our school experiences, but I feel it is going to be a very positive one! YAY!







Much Love,
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment