Monday, February 21, 2011

Let's Go to Mommy's school

Well, I have been trying to post some pictures of Addison's fun day with Mommy at her school, but the silly Blogger is telling me I have met my limit of photos that can go on my blog.  773 is not alot!! LOL, so now I have to figure out what I need to do with that.

Anyways, I wanted to share the great day that Addison had with me at Smith Elementary.  She has been asking to come with me to school for quite some time and finally decided that she was old enough and ready for something so structured and more serious than just a daycare setting.  It also is a good test to see how she does for her upcoming (keeping our fingers crossed) school at All Saints Episcopal for the 3 year old Pre-K program. Since NaNa was in town, Addison could come to my school and if it was a little too overwhelming, she could bring Addy home to detox. She was very tired by the end of the day, but she did sooo well! She did all the activities with us and never protested. I absolutely loved having her there with me.  She was scared at first of one of my friends that had a little melt down at the beginning of the day, but after that was done she felt that all the kids were perfectly normal.  She even met some new friends that she loved playing with.  Enjoy the pics on picasa!

http://picasaweb.google.com/tomjessaddy

Much Love,
The Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment