Monday, October 10, 2011

1st Dance Viewing

At the Dance Gallery, that Addison goes to dance at on Tuesday evenings, they allow parents to come in and view the 1st week of every month. This was the first time to watch her and I was so pleased with what they were doing. This first month, they have done a lot of bonding with the girls, imitating activities, and small beginner steps to do with their tap and ballet shoes. As they show their able to follow directions in the class, can follow the teachers, and match their moves, they will start adding more dancing into the classes. They have got the idea down perfectly on how to teach 3 and 4 year olds. I cannot wait to see the next months class and what they will be adding. As you can tell, Addison is eating it up that I am in there watching her and being a silly goose, if only you could see me through the mirror giving her the eye to "do her job".
In this video, Addison starts out with a song that I used to have playing in my dance class, and would use in my tumbling class that my brother and I were in.

Much Love, The Reynolds

PS. Addison already has the date for her recital-June 2. Let us know if you would like to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment